Hi, every maker and Roland Modela MDX-15/20 users.
We released a new version 0.4.1 of the Scilab-based CNC Control Panel. This time, we enhanced the parameter controls and visual aids for positioning. Also, we fixed a few bugs in the previous version.
Compatibility with the latest Scilab 6.0
Please note that Scilab 6.0.0 is now changed from beta to stable. You may download the latest one from http://www.scilab.org/download/latest. I have programmed our code to compatible with both Scilab 5.5.2 and 6.0.0, and have tested on Windows 7. If you have any problems on your desktop, please feel free to report the errors or issues below or within the Github repository. I will try my better to reply to you as soon as possible.
- Added quick-launch by double-click
- Added the setting for MDX-15
- Added Spindle on/off
- Added Feed rate control
- Added graphical display for indicating tool position
- Integrated Reset to the first Home operation
- Optimized the code for X0, XMAX, Y0, YMAX homing
- Fixed the wrong direction of the Y0 and YMAX homing buttons
- Fixed the file path issue
- Fixed the compatibility with Scilab 6.0.0 or later
If you like this post, please share it with your Facebook and Twitter. You might also support me by donating via Ko-fi.
If you have any issues about the machine, you can visit our page FAQ for Roland Modela MDX-20 to find more solutions or leave your questions in the comment section of the FAQ page.